100 Country Creek Road
Marysville, PA 17053
Marysville is located just north of Harrisburg, PA on the west shore of the Susquehanna River. Marysville is exit 65 (for Rt.11/15 North) off of I-81. Take 11&15 into Marysville and turn west onto Route 850. Proceed 1.5 miles west on Route 850 and then turn left onto Holly Road. As Holly Road bends to the left, leave the pavement and go straight down the gravel road. Follow signs to parking and registration.
Following are approximate travel times from various spots in the mid-Atlantic.
- From State College – Routes 22/322 to New Buffalo/Duncannon – Pick up 11&15 to Marysville (1.5 hours)
- From Williamsport – Routes 11&15 South (1.5-2 hours)
- From Lancaster – Route 283 North to 83 North to 81 South to 11&15 North (1 hour)
- From Allentown/Easton – Route 78 West to 81 South to 11&15 North (1.5 hours)
- From Philly – PA Turnpike West to Harrisburg Exit and 283 North to 83 North to 81 South to 11&15 North (1.5-2 hours)
- From Pittsburgh – PA Turnpike East to Carlisle Exit and 81 North to 11&15 North (4 hours)
- From Baltimore/Washington – 83 North to 581 North to 81 North to 11&15 North (1.5-2 hours)
Hotels near Marysville
Enola and North Front St, Harrisburg are the closest options
Restaurants and Beverages
Zeiderelli’s Pizza and Subs – pizza, subs, wings, small bottle shop – These are our local guys, good food, close by, even will deliver to the race for you! Try the stromboli with sweet peppers…yum!
Al’s of Enola – Pizza, subs, salads, 40 beers on tap, bottle shop, a weekly stop around these parts for the buffet and the Shrimp and Scallop Pesto Pizza is delicious!
Al’s of Hampden (totally different Al, seriously) – pizza joint, 100+ beers on tap, brewery – definitely a local favorite and only 10 min away
Appalachian Brewing Co – wider menu, brewery, Harrisburg and Mechanicsburg – a couple locations close by and the original ABC operation, often features entertainment on weekends
Troegs – Brewery, Hershey, PA – about 30 min away, but if you like Troegs you gotta stop here!
And Harrisburg features a wide variety of other eateries on Second Street’s Restaurant Row close to the State Capital Complex and only 15 minutes from the race venue – you can find all sorts of delicious food from local restaurants here! Sushi, BBQ, Federal Tap House, Burritos, Sports Bars, Asian, Tapas and more!