The 2014 NoTubes Trans-Sylvania Mountain Bike Epic Is On!
The Trans-Sylvania Epic offers a la carte style registration. This means you can choose to stay where you like, eat what you like, and pay only for what you need. On our registration site, you will be able to indicate whether you want food, lodging, and transport.
2014 race dates are May 25-May 31
Solo and Duo entries include:
Seven days of fully supported trail riding/racing!
- A summer camp atmosphere and setting, relax amidst the deep dark forest greenery, complete with camp lake, cold spring fed streams and swimming pool.
- Base camp style set up means you can bring anything and everything you need with one location for all 7 days!
- Checkpoints stocked with Hammer Nutrition, water, electrolyte drinks, soda, fruit, PBJ, cookies, fig bars, inner tubes, lubricant, etc. Bottle hand-offs available for at least the top 5 positions in each category (and usually for everyone).
- Drop bag support – leave your drop bag with us the morning of the stage and it will be available for you at the checkpoint.
- Final dinner on day 7 and post race celebration for all registered racers.
- Mid-week fun on Wheelie Wednesday!
- Superb mix of trails and courses – let us show you where to go for your mountain bike vacation!
- SportIdent timed enduro segments – close to 25 for the week!
- On site professional medical care and support at CampTSE.
- Participants’ swag – In 2013, race swag included jerseys, sweatshirts, T-shirts, products from sponsors and more.
- A portion of each entry directed to trail creation and enhancement locally and across Pennsylvania.
- Freeze Thaw Cycles superlative mechanical support available all week long throughout the evenings at Camp TSEpic.
- “East Coast Rocks!” Singletrack Competition!
- Close to $30,000 in cash and prizes throughout the week for those racing for the daily and GC podiums.
- Special crowd awards from our fantastic partners – even if you don’t get on the stage podium you may be lucky enough to win something great!
- On course mechanical support at checkpoints.
- Neutral support bikes from BMC to allow you to finish the stage if yours breaks and still officially finish the TSEpic.
- Finisher’s prizes are awarded to those who complete every stage. 2013 finishers received custom engraved TSEpic leatherman style tools from Gerber and in the past have taken home pocket knives and hatchets as part of their finishers prize package. We’ll come up with something equally good this year – this ain’t your father’s belt buckle.
- Miles and miles of incredible singletrack!
- An experience and new friends you’ll cherish for a long long time.
Join us for Singletrack Summer Camp!
For more information on Stage Info, Maps, Daily Schedule, Additional Services, Prize List, Photos, Media coverage and more, please visits the links on the right hand sidebar. And don’t hesitate to call or email with more questions.
Stephen Kincaid tackles a tough descent during stage 5 of 2012 TSEpic.